Table of Contents
Updated by Dallas de Marr
Private Server instances provide an alternative to our secure multi-tenant cloud environment for enterprise customers with special requirements.
An Enterprise level subscription is required and additional fees apply.
What to know
- A Private server is a dedicated server for your team
- The instance is fully managed by our team
- Private instances are SOC-II Type 2 and HIPAA compliant
- Data residency is available
- A static IP address will be created to allow whitelisting on your firewall (other options also available)
How it works
- After your subscription is finalized we will begin the instance configuration process.
- Our team will reach out to gather some information needed to configure your private instance and limit access.
- Our customer success team will work with you to configure your bot and help you get connected to your systems.
- We help you train your users with live or recorded training sessions.
- You launch your new support process.
Please read our technical overview help document to understand how our system connects to the API layers we utilize to create the solution.