Table of Contents
Installing and Configuring Meeting+
Updated by Dallas de Marr
What to Know:
- Your password is never shared with our systems
- Every action you take in Slack (log time, comment, etc) will be attributed to your account in Jira.
- Your permissions are based on your Jira access.
Installing the Bot
- Navigate to https://account.nextup.ai/account
- Allow Integration+ access to your Slack workspace
- Select Meeting+ on the dashboard sidebar
- Click Add to Slack
- Allow Meeting+ access to your Slack workspace
Congratulations! The Meeting+ bot is now available as an application in your workspace.
Configuring the Bot
- Navigate to the Meeting+ Home Tab
- Click the Connect to Jira link
- Allow Meeting+ access to your Jira installation
Congratulations! Meeting+ will now recommend ticket suggestions when answering meeting questions
Having trouble installing or configuring Meeting+? Please see our Admin Connection Guide for more information. Still stuck? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.