Updated by Dallas de Marr
Meeting+ enables you to set reporting times based on the timezone of each user, to ensure timely reporting.
What to Know:
- Meeting+ must be installed to your workspace to create scrums.
- Meeting+ uses the time zone that the user has selected in Slack (typically synched with their computer time)
Setting up a Scrum Across Multiple Time Zones
- Navigate to the home tab of the Meeting Plus Application
- Click Create Scrum
- Give your scrum a name and description
- Click Next
- In the When do participants need to respond? dropdown, select Before Specific Time in Local Time Zone
- In the dropdown that appears below your selection, pick a time- for example, 5:00pm.
- Complete your Scrum setup
Each scrum participant will be prompted to respond to the meeting questions before 5pm, automatically adjusted to their local timezone.